London Marathon 2015 ballot opens on Tuesday 22 April
21 April 2014
by Matt Smith
To run the Virgin Money London Marathon on 26 April 2015 in support of Leonard Cheshire Disability, you can enter the public ballot for a place when it opens on Tuesday.
The public ballot opens on Tuesday 22 April and will close when 125,000 entries have been received — which only took a few hours last year, so make sure you apply early!
Alternatively, you can apply for one of our Golden Bond charity places directly.
Whether you have a ballot place or one of our charity places, we'll give you five star support to make your 2015 Virgin Money London Marathon the experience of a lifetime. Here's what you'll be getting:
- A hero's welcome! You'll get a welcome pack with free team running vest and advice on training and fundraising.
- Team training day in the lead up to the event.
- Fundraising support, with a dedicated events team member on hand at all times.
On race day you'll have:
- Two noisy cheering points along the London Marathon route which your friends and family can join.
- Amazing post-race reception where you can get a free sports massage, food and drink, goody bag and a very big round of applause!
Plus, as a thank you, if you've registered with us for one of our charity places directly, we'll give you back your registration fee if you hit your £1,800 minimum fundraising target before the deadline!
Join our team today! Watch our video to see how your support will help to rebuild lives:
Matt Smith is sports events manager at Leonard Cheshire Disability.