Great North Run now open!
10 January 2014
‘The reception at the finish line was excellent — much better than the other two charities I have run for, the main advantage being the availability of sports physio massage. The team were also exceptionally friendly.’
The Bupa Great North Run 2014 ballot is now open!
...you are lucky enough to get your own place in the ballot, you can set your own fundraising target and we will still give you full support as a member of the team.
...you miss out on a ballot place, or you'd rather grab a guaranteed charity place with us, just sign up by clicking the button below:
As a runner in the Leonard Cheshire Disability team, whether you have a charity place or your own ballot place, you will receive:
- A welcome pack containing training plans, fundraising guides and an exclusive technical running vest in team colours.
- Regular team e-newsletters to keep you updated with the latest news, fundraising ideas and training tips.
- A dedicated events team contact to answer any questions and support you in your fundraising.
- Enthusiastic cheering squads out on the race route, which your friends and family can be part of.
- A post-race reception complete with free sports massage to help you celebrate and unwind.
- Exclusive voucher entitling you to 10% discount on shoes and clothing, a free pair of technical socks and free digital gait analysis at all Up & Running stores — ensuring you're fully kitted out for the day!