Dust off your running shoes for the Great North Run!
1 May 2014
by Lucy Johnstone
Register for your place to take part in the Bupa Great North Run as part of the Leonard Cheshire team today!
Your fundraising will make a huge difference to the lives of disabled people. All of the money that you raise from one of our charity places can be directed towards your local service. Plus you get the fantastic experience of completing one of the world’s largest half marathons!
As part of our team of runners you will receive all the support you need to make the run the experience of a lifetime. This includes:
- A welcome pack containing, training and fundraising guides and a Leonard Cheshire Disability team vest.
- A regular team newsletter to keep you up to date with the latest news as well as fundraising ideas and training tips.
- A dedicated events team who will be there to support you in your fundraising and answer any questions you might have.
- Enthusiastic cheering squads along the race route where your friends and family can cheer you on.
- Post-race reception where you can get a free sports massage to relax and celebrate.
Lucy Johnstone is an intern with the events team at Leonard Cheshire Disability.