Care Home Open Day 2016
17 June 2016
As part of Care Home Open Day, nine of our care homes supporting disabled people are opening their doors to their local communities today, with a range of activities and events.
Services taking part
Alder House in Chigwell, Essex
- Chat to staff and residents over refreshments, and take a look at our volunteer stalls, between 11:30am and 3pm.
Athol House in Dulwich, London
- The gardens will be open for visitors to enjoy between 2pm and 4pm. Helen Hayes MP attending.
Heatherley in Copthorne, West Sussex
- Find out more about the service between 11am and 2.30pm.
King Street in Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Guided tours, coffee and cake between 10am and 2pm.
St Bridget's in Rustington, West Sussex
- Find out more about the service between 10am and 12pm.
Saltways in Redditch, Worcestershire
- Jewellery-making with residents and local singers from 12 to 4pm. Refreshments will be available. Karen Lumley MP attending.
Seven Springs in Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Enjoy tea and cakes and listen to a local singer between 2pm and 4pm.
Westmead in Baunton, Devon
- Visitors can enjoy a tea party between 2 and 4pm today. Peter Heaton-Jones MP is attending.
Follow us on Twitter to see updates from the day!
Additionally, Chiltern House in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire is welcoming visitors from 2.30pm to 4.30pm on Saturday 18 June.
Update: Gloucestershire House in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire is no longer taking part in Care Home Open Day, due to flooding.